March 5, 2012

Chicken Wings

I have eaten chicken wings in two restaurants that I actually really enjoyed. I'm not a huge fan of fried chicken wings doused in Red Devil. I like them to be a little more jazzed up. And baked!


Again, my carnivore husband and boys can't go for very long without chowing down on chicken wings. And for me, home is the best place to eat them. The following is not actually a recipe, more of a idea or a starting point.


Season the wings with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder and paprika. Bake on a silpat (an item I could not live without - I bought mine at Target) until chicken is fully cooked and golden brown with a little crispiness on the skin. Take directly to the grill and put a few marks on them. Toss in your favorite sauce, homemade or store bought, and I promise you won't need to get them out anymore, unless of course you want to!

No comments:

Post a Comment